CARE TIPS FOR JEWELRY
Jewelry care for 925 silver;
First of all, it’s important to note that 925 silver will oxidizes one day or an other. This is not related to the product quality but only a normal reaction du to the chemical composition of silver. However, there’s many possibilities to clean your jewelry so that they’ll keep their initial brilliance.
To slow down the oxidation reaction;
- Store your jewelry in an airtight container or in a jewelry box to minimize contact with air.
- Wear as much as you can your jewelry!
To clean your jewelry;
- You can bought jewelry wipe in any jewelry store and rub gently your jewels.
- Apply a small amount of toothpaste to a toothbrush and gently rub your silver jewelry with it. Pass them under cold water to remove all trace of toothpaste.
- Boil some water, add baking soda and a square of aluminum foil. Put your jewelry in it for a few minutes and clean them with a dish cloth.
For any questions or informations, contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org