CARE TIPS FOR JEWELRY
Jewelry care for 925 silver;
First of all, it’s important to note that 925 silver will oxidizes one day or an other. This is not related to the product quality but only a normal reaction du to the chemical composition of silver. However, there’s many possibilities to clean your jewelry so that they’ll keep their initial brilliance.
To slow down the oxidation reaction;
- Store your jewelry in an airtight container or in a jewelry box to minimize contact with air.
- Wear as much as you can your jewelry!
To clean your jewelry;
- You can bought jewelry wipe in any jewelry store and rub gently your jewels.
- Apply a small amount of toothpaste to a toothbrush and gently rub your silver jewelry with it. Pass them under cold water to remove all trace of toothpaste.
- Boil some water, add baking soda and a square of aluminum foil. Put your jewelry in it for a few minutes and clean them with a dish cloth.
Gold Vermeil 14k:
Our 14k gold vermeil have 3 microns of gold on our Silver Sterling. The maximum is 4 microns. That’s why we are really proud and satisfied regarding our quality. On the otherhand, it’s important to note that gold vermeil is NOT 100% real gold and that some care is important if you want to kept them shiny.
- Avoid contact with water, lotions, parfume and antibacterial hand cleaner
- Remove your jewelry before exercising
- When they’re not worn, store it in a safe and dry place
In addition, you should know that gold discoloration is possible and normal du to different cause (skin acidity, lack of maintenance)
For any questions or informations, contact us at : [email protected]